Sunsites-Pearce Fire District
Phone: 520-826-3645

Shift Calendar
Evacuation Plan
HIPAA Notice
Fire Board

Burn Permits
Fire Service Subscriptions
Lockbox Program
A burn permit is required for all open burning in Cochise County.  You may download the application by clicking the link at the left.  Once you send the application to the address indicated on the form, you must call Sunsites-Pearce Fire District any time you are planning to burn.  Calling us at (520) 826-3645 lets us know you are doing a controlled burn so we do not send personnel or equipment out when we learn of your fire.
The majority of the area serviced by the Sunsites-Pearce Fire District does not fall within the legal tax district.  For the homes and property that do not lie within the legal tax district, a subscription for service can be obtained.  This is a fee based service that is treated just like a property tax.  Once this fee is paid, you will not be billed in the event of a fire.  
The average bill sent out for a structure fire is between $1,500 and $2,000.  The average fee for a fire subscription is $150 to $500, depending on the assessed value of the home and property.
To find out more about the subscription service or to find out if your home is covered, give us a call at (520) 826-3645 or email us at  The subscription application can be downloaded by clicking the link at the left.

The lock box program is a service the Sunsites-Pearce Fire District offers to our community.  Both our area residents and businesses are encouraged to enroll in the program.  The program consists of a one-time $35 fee and corresponding paperwork.  Once enrolled, the person or business will recieve a lock box which the fire department will install.  The lock box allows the fire department to make entry into the home or business without having to damage it.  This provides peace of mind to the property owner that the fire department can quickly get into the home without having to damage doors or windows.   If you are interested in participating in this program, call us and ask for the on duty Captain.